- The fridge was too cold & everything that was put inside was frozen.
- The toilet had no ventilation fan.
- Curtains do not block out the bright light in the morning.
- Mattress was too old and springs were not good, quite uncomfortable.
- Got bitten by something in the room.
- Random loud beeping sound twice (at 7:40am) - door bell?
- Did not like the white lights in the room and toilet.
- The room should have warm lights only.
- Charging sockets were only on one side of the bed, very inconvenient to charge devices.
- The aircon was very noisy and there were loud sounds coming from the vent (lived on the 18th floor).
- Internet connection was not very stable.
The Hotel is kinda old even the furniture are quite old. The bed is quite hard too. We booked a room with the balcony in order to smoke, but it was not maintain at all. There were bird droppings everywhere. Dun expect too much from the TV. Its old and the images are not clear. However the room is consider clean and not dusty. Its big enough for my 2 boys to run around.
The staff are very friendly and helpful.
Breakfast wise not many options.
Thankfully there is a Family mart next to the lobby and a massage place that is at reasonable price just across the street.
Overall the stay is quite pleasant and n ok t much of a hiccup.
Convenient hotel to get around Bangkok- they have a tuk tuk that can take you to the Main Street where the train is so you are able to explore Bangkok without being stuck in a taxi in traffic. Hotel is clean and comfortable and staff is very friendly. I’ve stayed here twice and will probably only stay here if I’m ever in Bangkok as I’m comfortable in the area. Definitely recommended!