Couldn’t have picked a better hotel... here’s why:
1) initially when you walk in the decor is really modern and fresh it has a really open and fresh feel to it
2) the whole hotel including pool area, bedrooms, breakfast area bathroom was kept immaculate
3) the staff were so friendly but not in false way or a scripted way, I felt like they were genuine and wanted to make our stay as nice as possible. They took an interest in our daily excursions and if we saw the same staff member. Few days later they would remember and ask if we enjoyed it. They offered us beer when we sat by the pool and showed pictures on their phone of places to go
4) beds were comfy and the rooms were quiet. The shower was big and warm.
5) breakfast was different every day with some elements that stayed the same - the fresh fruit was lovely but they also have croissants/pan au chocolates and 2 different Thai pastries or cakes which were different every day and some were delicious even for a fussy eater like me. They also served 3 flavours of sticky rice, assorted Thai meats and other dishes which again were different each day like vegetables diced and cooked foods.
6) great location easy access
Overall we loved loved loved chiang mai and I was gutted to leave for Bangkok where we are now - wish we were still in BED gate chiang mai.
To other people coming here you must visit the elephant sanctuary called elephant nature reserve it was the best day of my life and doi Inthanon (chiang mai good tour)