- 15 minute walk to Patong
- 7-Eleven, and restaurants are nearby (2-10 minute walking distance). The best one we found the last day called 'Halal Food Patongh', (aircon, comfortable, and food was so delicious).
- Wifi was accessible via room we had, fast enough to watch Netflix
- Light breakfast in the morning was so convenient (cornflakes, oatmeal, fruit, toast, coffee)
- The manager was friendly and spoke great english which was helpful. She even offered to order us a taxi to the airport which was cheaper than estimates on the Grab App.
- Most uncomfortable bed I've ever slept on, felt like a small comforter was placed over top of plywood, no bounce/spring system. After a restless night the first day, spoke to hotel management about the bed, they offered us another room with a better mattress, however the electricity didn't work in that room, so they swapped mattresses, this mattress was only slightly better (still had restless nights and a very sore back), but we did sleep a little better. I would never stay here again on vacation unless you're very prepared to be uncomfortable and cranky due to lack of sleep on your holiday. Not the best way to spend your vacation.
- Bathroom was a glass room, has a privacy screen but still transparent (could watch my husband showering and see him clearly) OK if you're with your significant other ;) but maybe not great for a family / friends.