- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and CONCIERGE SERVICE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY INSPECTORS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards
Elegantly simple, practical and extraordinarily familiar: this is how Il Renzito will strike you on arrival. This villa, built in the mid '60s and inhabited by the owners since then and renovated between 2008 and 2010, has maintained all the features and characteristics typical of the buildings in Versilia during the years of the Dolce Vita, which this area still offers to those who decide to visit it. Il Renzito stands in a very strategic position: an easy 50 m walk will take you to the beach, thanks to a convenient underground passage avoiding the traffic, and the same distance away are the shops and services for everyday needs in the centre of Cinquale; at the same time, once past the entry gate, you will feel isolated from everything thanks to the compact green hedges that delimit the property, shielding it from the outside. Indoors, the fine furnishings intertwine with the finishing touches in neutral colours which, with the light penetrating from the large windows that characterize the rooms, create an extremely relaxing atmosphere. Outside, on the magnificent terrace, you can rest and relax or spend many moments in good company. The house has all modern comforts, a green lawn, majestic palms, green bushes, succulent plants and patches of colourful flowers. You can choose between shopping and the art and music offered by the famous theatre of Versilia throughout the year, between days lying on well-equipped beaches and pampering yourself in the exclusive spas of Versilia with their saline-bromine-iodine waters, between walks in the hills of the Garfagnana and excursions to the Apuan Alps to explore the caves of the prestigious white marble of Carrara. The principal art cities of Tuscany are within easy reach, as are the Cinque Terre and the whole coast of Versilia. You can satisfy your palate with the delicacies of the local cuisine and your soul will be gladdened by the natural essence of this land.
The villa has three floors. The main entrance leads into the hallway: on the right, it takes you to the dining area with fireplace and sitting area with TV; on the left you will find the kitchen with the dining table. Opposite the main entrance is a wooden staircase leading up to the first floor sleeping area consisting of a bathroom with shower, a double bedroom with balcony and the entrance to the master suite with double bedroom with balcony, ensuite bathroom with hydromassage tub and shower and dressing room. From the secondary entrance, a brick staircase leads down to the sleeping area on the basement floor composed of a bathroom with shower, two double bedrooms and, through a reinforced door, the laundry room and garage with independent access from the garden. Air conditioning in the bedrooms on the first floor
The 3500 sq m outdoor area surrounding the villa is characterized by large areas of green lawn with elegant palms, pines, planes and various other green trees, succulent plants and pots of colourful flowers as well as a large brick-built barbecue right in the centre of the garden and in front of the terrace, which is reached up a few steps from the lawn. The green area is crossed by stone paths that enliven the layout. The corner terrace is accessed from the living room area through large French windows and is furnished with elegant and comfortable sofas, armchairs and deckchairs for relaxing and ends in a loggia near the main entrance, furnished with a large wooden table and benches and protected, if you should so wish, by soft white curtains decorating the columns. At the back of the villa is the tiled drive with space for 6 cars near the garage. From the 15th of May to the 30th of September, the owner of Il Renzito will treat his guests a spot for 8 people at the beach club "Bagno Rita" located at 1.000 m from the villa. This service consists of two beach umbrellas for 8 people. The beach club has bar service and restaurant not included in the price.
Please notice that photos are taken in spring, therefore flower blossoming, and the colours of the gardens' grass could be different at the moment of your arrival at the villa.
Pets: On request, small sized. € 30,00 per animal per week to be paid on site
This rate includes:
-Utilities : water - gas for kitchen use and hot water - electricity
- weekly linen, initial and final cleaning
- Zer0Dep Guarantee = You do not pay the security deposit on balance or on arrival and you have EuropAssistance coverage in case of accidental damage to the property during your stay (up to the maximum of € 1,500.00 and with the limitations provided).
- EuropAssistance insurance to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay = In addition to reasons or events that can objectively be documented and could not be foreseen at the time of booking, you can request a rental cancellation when you have to cancel following a positive result from Covid-19 verified by reports, affecting: the Insured Party directly and/or your family members; your Travel Companion directly.
- Stay cancellation cover due to lockdown = It protects you and your travel companions in the event that you are forced to cancel your stay in the 30 days prior to the scheduled check-in date, due to the occurrence of Covid-19 epidemic containment measures officially imposed by the Governments/competent authorities.
The price does not include:
tourist tax (€ 0.50 per person for each overnight stay)
extra cleaning (€ 22,00/hour per cleaner), extra linen (€ 15,00 per person), heating (on consumption up to date market prices), extra cleaning in case of animals, firewood (€ 20,00/100 Kg), THE ABOVE MENTIONED SERVICES CAN BE REQUESTED DIRECTLY AT EMMA VILLAS AND HAVE TO BE PAID ON SITE AS THEY ARE MANAGED BY THIRD PERSONS OR EXTERNAL SUPPLIERS AND NOT WITH THE OWNER OR EMMA VILLAS
Health Policy by EuropAssistance (Optional)
Covid-19 Extra Policy by EuropAssistance (Optional)
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).