**ask about the discount if you book 6/18-8/11**
• Recently remodeled, fully equipped kitchen
• Total house remodel in 2015
• 2 well-behaved dogs are ok (please ask)
• 10 min drive to the Chautauqua Trailhead, some of the best hiking in Boulder!
• Legally registered short-term rental
• Plenty of free parking in driveway & on street
• Very safe neighborhood
• Free laundry w/ new machines
• 110Mbps wifi download speed
• Tuft & Needle and Casper mattresses.
I like to live minimally. Although the kitchen and bedrooms are well furnished, you won't find much art on the walls or custom paint. I like to keep things functional and clean. Best investment I've made on the house were the blackout curtains. Make sure to set a wake-up alarm if you keep them entirely closed though!
I have a smart lock, so you'll receive a code that will be active between check-in and check-out. You'll always be able to come and go as you need. Access is through the front door.
Guests have access to the entire basement, excluding a storage room. You have access to the laundry room, which you are welcome to use.
Other things to note
My home is a legally registered short-term rental in the city of Boulder.
The house is adjacent to route 36, the main highway into Boulder. There are really good windows and doors on the house so if you're inside you can't hear anything. If you're on the patio however, it sounds like white noise. It's never been a problem for guests, but I wanted to be transparent!
I have a "Ring" doorbell which can record video of the walkway from the street to the door. There are no recording devices inside the home.