this was the worst property i've ever stayed at. The door knob was literally hanging off the door. the only lock to the room was on the doorknob itself. the room was more than disgusting as the room obviously hadn't been cleaned in quite a long time. the beds did have blankets, but not clean ones. lights were hanging off the wall, the freezer was broken, the ac didnt work and there were no toiletries. Not even a single towel or washrag. the bathroom was filled with mold and only had half a roll of toilet paper. the worst part was there was no one on-site to talk to. i phoned and texted and was told "too bad. take it or leave it". i requested towels that never came. the lobby was filled with people that had similar complaints and no one was there, as an employee. keys were left on the front desk for people to self check in. while on the phone, after being yelled at, even after explaining the door knob, i was hung up on. the pictures online are no accurate and there's no possible way that any of the decent reviews are valid.