When stayed here for ine night and the furst night whilenin the balcony my son almost fell through a broken grate. We were on the 3rd floor but thank God my daughter caught him before he could fall. Tried to email the management company, call and contact them on the website. None of my emails would go through. On top of this the main toilet was clogged so my husband had to plunge it and we found old dirty socks on the back belcony. We got home sunday and the management company finally emailed me but it was about a carpet stain. When i told him about my son he asked for my attempted emails and then was rudely told that it is my problem the emails didnt go through not theirs. Since then we have not heard back from them. I am so grateful that my little boy did not fall the 3 floors down. I am extremely dumbfounded that this company does not seem to care at all that he could have been seriously injured or died due to their over look on safety. If you stay here please be very careful.