We stayed here on race weekend as it was the only reasonably priced hotel (it’s actually a shabby vintage motel). It’s difficult to believe they pass any inspections if all rooms look like 207 did.
1. Stale smoke odor upon entering.
2. Mini-fridge full of previous guest’s BBQ
3. Bathroom & vanity looked like an entomology lab; various dead bugs & insects on every surface.
4. Bathroom door would not close, broken toilet seat, tub stained w. an array of “earth colors.”
5. Used soap w wrapper in shower; wet towel on floor
6. Missing hairdryer in wall holder; no pot in coffeemaker
7. Walls were streaked with various shades of peach/coral/ salmon paint—like a hastily cleaned up murder scene.
8. Phone book from May, 2013; phone had no dial tone.
9. Carpet was soaking wet 3-4 feet into the room (gap under door; rained day before)
The mattress was comfortable, the TV worked, light fixtures had operable bulbs.
Skip the “breakfast”; enter pool @ your own risk (doubt it meets health standards if all rooms are as decrepit as 207).